Relativity Admin Certification
The Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification is an advanced certification for a skilled Relativity admin.
What to Expect
Relativity Experience Level: Advanced (6 months experience administering Relativity recommended to be successful)
Recommended Study: 40+ hours
Exam Delivery Method: Online or Test Center
Consider the Admin certification if you are:
- Striving to demonstrate your ability to handle a case from start to finish
- Looking to validate application of Relativity knowledge
- Interested in increasing your credibility in the industry by achieving Relativity Expert or Master status
Path to Getting Certified
- Join the Relativity Community to register for an exam.
- Ensure you meet the requirements for an online exam.
- Schedule your exam.
- Review the study guide and complete related trainings.
- Take your exam and get certified!
- Maintain your certification with RCE credits.
- Continue your journey with another certification!
Admin Certification Exam
Keep Your e-Discovery Certification Current
There are tons of ways to earn RCE credits. Here’s where to start.
Track Your Certifications
Track your achievements and Relativity continuing education credits in the Community.
Polish your technical skills and better understand Relativity before your exam.